- UV PROTECTION – keep you, your family, children and friends cool and safe from the dangers of the sun this summer with a square 3.6m x 3.6m Clara Shade Sail (blocks up to 98% of harmful UV rays).
- RAIN PROOF – woven, PU coated waterproof material to also help protect you from our typical summer rain showers.
- EASY TO INSTALL – a temporary structure that can be easily put up and taken down. Fix to existing structures or attach to wooden or metal poles. Perfect for lazing, playing with your kids under or offering your guests somewhere shady to enjoy a summer barbeque – a stylish, affordable alternative to the garden umbrella, gazebo or expensive fixed awning.
- VERSATILE & LIGHT – light weight 160gsm material, with its own carry case you can easily fold it up, store it away or take it with you on camping trips, picnics, beach holidays or just down to your local park. Bring some style and pizazz to your conservatory, your wedding reception venue or add some adventure to your children’s birthday party, games room, den or bedroom.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – colourfast, quick drying 100% high density polyester fabric. Can be wiped down with mild detergent and water. Strong, stainless steel D rings at each corner. Free 1.5 m nylon rope included for each of the corners.
Specification: D.I.Y shade sail – white, square 3.6m x 3.6m at furthest point.
Package includes: sail, plastic carry case and 4 x 1.5m nylon rope. Fixings and shade sail poles not included as depends on space and site requirements.
UV protection: blocks up to 98% of harmful UV sun rays.
Water protection: will protect you from rain showers, PU coated 100% woven polyester. Sail must be angled and tensioned correctly to let the water runoff and to avoid ‘puddling’ in the middle.
Suggestions for use: gardens, patios, terraces, summer houses, balconies, play areas, swimming pools, camping, picnics, festivals, weddings, restaurants, bars, conservatories, play rooms, kids bedrooms & dens.
Further ideas: multiple sails can be used in combination to create innovative and practical cover for larger spaces, venues and events. See our Clara Shade Sails website and blog for more details.
Taking care of your Clara Shade Sail: Clara Shade Sails are temporary structures, we don’t recommend you leave them out during extremes of weather or through the winter months. Any debris should be regularly removed from the top and dirt gently wiped down with water mixed with a mild detergent such as washing up liquid. Regularly re-tighten the tension to keep your sail happy.
Next Steps: go ahead and purchase by selecting the ‘Add to Basket’ button at the top of this page. We hope you enjoy your purchase.