- NO SHARP EDGES – The wiregate opening is free of sharp edges, reducing the chance of frustrating material damage
- EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT BUT STRONG – Each carabiner only weighs 21 grams (0.75 oz). Rated to withstand over 2500 pounds (12 kN) of force.
- Perfect Size fits in the palm of your hand – 3 1/8″ long. 2″ wide. 1/8″ deep. The wiregate carabiner is superior to other big and bulky carabiners that fits most hammocks and hammock strap systems
- Perfect for use with your hammock suspension system, clipping camping gear and accessories to your rusksack, as a keychain, and many other utility uses.
- NOT FOR CLIMBING. Please note this item is not intended for safety equipment.
Perfect for use with your hammock suspension system, supporting tarp and suspending rope lines on the camp site.
Use to attach accessories for your day-pack or camera bag
Use to hang things – flashlights, extension cords, ropes, light weight chains, or tools that anything can be hooked on
Great for water bottles, camping gear or any other belongings to your backpack when camping
Can be used as a keychain to arrange your keys or small items without the risk of lost or falling off
Use as a hook to your dog leash
Strenghth: Breaking strength: 12kN- minor axis: 5 kN – open gate: 5 kN
2x D-shape carabiners
WARNING:The aluminium and spin lock are really not designed for heavy weights. It is not recommended to be used in mountaineering, rock climbing, ice climbing and high-altitude games for your safety.
100% Money back Gurantee: Gimars carabiners come with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship defects and world class customer service.